Daily Act of
Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary *
I, N......., a
faithless sinner-- renew and ratify today in Thy hands, O Immaculate Mother,
the vows of
my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give
myself entirely to Jesus Christ,
the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and
to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of
all the heavenly court I choose Thee this day, for my Mother and Queen. I
deliver and consecrate to Thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both
interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions,
past, present and future; leaving to Thee the entire and full right of
disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to
Thy good pleasure,
for the greater glory of
God, in time and in eternity. Amen.
(St. Louis-De Montfort's Consecration) Nihil Obstat: Thomas W. Smiddy,
S.T.D., Cen. Lib.Imprimatur: Thomas Edwards Molloy, Bishop of
Precious Blood of
Jesus, Save us!
Immaculate Heart of
Mary, Pray for us!
Sacred Heart of
Jesus, Have mercy on us!
of Our Lady, Protect us!
St Joseph, Pray for
Jacinta and Alexandrina Da Costa, Pray for us!
Servant of God,
Lucia, Pray for us!
St Pio, our
Spiritual Father, Pray for us!
St John Paul II,
our Patron, Pray for us!
St Teresa of
Calcutta, our founding member, Pray for us!
especially Mothers are called, to entrust all your children to the
Immaculate Heart of Mary, by name each morning. There She will protect
them, for She Is the Mother of all humanity!
O my God, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary (here kiss your Brown
scapular as a sign of your consecration – this carries a partial indulgence of
500 days). I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus from all the altars
throughout the world, joining with it the offering of my every thought, word and
action of this day.
O my Jesus, I
desire today to gain every indulgence and merit I can, and I offer them
together with myself, to Mary Immaculate, that She may best apply them to the
interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart.
Prayer of Pope Francis for the
Lord Jesus Christ, You have taught us to be merciful like the heavenly Father,
and have told us that
whoever sees You sees Him.
Show us Your face and we
will be saved.
Your loving gaze freed
Zacchaeus and Matthew from being enslaved by money;
the adulteress and
Magdalene from seeking happiness only in created things;
made Peter weep after
and assured Paradise to
the repentant thief.
Let us hear, as if
addressed to each one of us, the words that You spoke to the Samaritan woman:
“If you knew the gift of
You are the visible face
of the invisible Father,
of the God who manifests
His power above all by forgiveness and mercy:
let the Church be Your
visible face in the world, its Lord risen and glorified.
You willed that Your
ministers would also be clothed in weakness
in order that they may
feel compassion for those in ignorance and error:
let everyone who
approaches them feel sought after, loved, and forgiven by God.
Send Your Spirit and Consecrate
every one of us with His anointing,
so that the Jubilee of
Mercy may be a year of Grace from the Lord,
and Your Church, with
renewed enthusiasm, may bring good news to the poor,
proclaim liberty to
captives and the oppressed,
and restore sight to the
We ask this of You, Lord
Jesus, through the Intercession of Mary, Mother of Mercy;
You who live and reign with the Father and
the Holy Spirit for ever and ever, Amen.
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee! I beg pardon for those
who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee.
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I
offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ,
present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages,
sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite
merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of
Thee the conversion of poor sinners.
PRAYER Most Holy Trinity,
I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
O Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in
reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls
to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. Pope Francis gives his "Top New Year's Resolutions":
– “Take care of your spiritual life, your relationship with God, because this is the backbone of everything we do and everything we are.”
– “Take care of your family life, giving your children and loved ones not just money, but most of all your time, attention and love.”
– “Take care of your relationships with others, transforming your faith into life and your words into good works, especially on behalf of the needy.”
– “Be careful how you speak, purify your tongue of offensive words, vulgarity and worldly decadence.”
– “Heal wounds of the heart with the oil of forgiveness, forgiving those who have hurt us and medicating the wounds we have caused others.”
– “Look after your work, doing it with enthusiasm, humility, competence, passion and with a spirit that knows how to thank the Lord.”
– “Be careful of envy, lust, hatred and negative feelings that devour our interior peace and transform us into destroyed and destructive people.”
– “Watch out for anger that can lead to vengeance; for laziness that leads to existential euthanasia; for pointing the finger at others, which leads to pride; and for complaining continually, which leads to desperation.”
– “Take care of brothers and sisters who are weaker … the elderly, the sick, the hungry, the homeless and strangers, because we will be judged on this.”